Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

High school: enjoy while you are at it!

I came into his room which smelled like never having been cleaned up before and there he was,

sitting in a chair in front of the computer laughing his lungs out while chatting with his

friends! Pablito Iramain '07, a former CSP student, wouldn't stop remembering his mischievous

time with his buddies at school.

"I miss school so much” he says nostalgically, but then in a cheerful way “I loved it!”. Those

were his first thoughts in my interview about his life in his school years. He told me his

favourite subject was Geography and that he wasn't very good at English... When I asked him to

tell me an annecdote he burst out lughing! Some of them are playing cards under the desk in

Ricky's class or sleeping in the morning classes, but during the last year he and his friends

spent their free time playing jokes on almost anyone who got in their way. Of course he did study

something, but he had so much fun doing what he wasn't supposed to.

So now you may wonder what this guy's life is like nowadays. He lives with his mom and dad and

three sisters in Yerba Buena. He is studying Agronomy at UNT and he admits that even though he

wasn't a very good student, school was really useful for his career. In his free time he likes

listening to pop or rock music, doing mountain biking and hanging out with his friends. He also

gave me a little advice: “ just enjoy school while you are at it, otherwise, you'll regret about

it later”. It was really fun doing this interview and I don't know about you but I'm taking his

advice!

Constanza E. Bossi

No comments:

ir arriba