Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Get to the heart of CSP

Do you feel part of your school? I am proposing the chance you do!! Read the following and give it a try, it would be great if you participate!!
Let me explain myself a little bit more. The idea consists of YOU writing about your after school activities and telling about your feelings while doing this activities. In order to get things organized, you can follow the guidelines suggested below.
The structure will be divided in the following points:
· Introduction: here you will introduce yourself (name, age, and grade) and the kind of activities you practice for example sports.
· Body: when you starting doing this, where and with whom, etc, to mention some examples. How do feel while doing this is the most important part of your text because here is when the real you appears. Your feelings are only yours.
· Conclusion: end the text and write a final idea that sums up your whole text.
· Photograph: it would be nice to include a picture of you while doing your activity.

Remember a lot of people from other countries check out the blog so don't be shy at describing places.
At the end when we have collected lots of information from different students, this section will show the uniqueness of Saint Patrick’s school kids’ identity… Be part of the heart of CSP!!!
Example:

Fun Rugby Fan
My after school activity is rugby. As I live in the city of Yerba Buena, Tucumán, I practice this sport in a club situated in the same city, Tucumán Rugby Club. I started playing this sport at the beginning of 2008 but I’m already very much into it. Well, I suppose that everyone agrees about the roughness of this sport, but there’s something that atracts me in such a strong way, and it is not the fact I like to get hurt. It is the adrenaline of having to run faster than you ever ran before to score THAT try that all the team have worked so intensively hard during the match by tackling 100 Kg opponents. The best feeling is for you to get the chance of scoring the decisive point to win the match. Or maybe it is the responsibility and the commitment this sport demands, because the effort is not only yours, but of all the team members, who train all week as hard as you to play.
There's something about rugby that makes determined me to do this sport for as long as my body allows me.

Name: Fernando López Rubio
Grade: 3rd polimodal
Age: 16 years old

No comments:

ir arriba