Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Punk Rock Music *

Singing the songs I love the most -
Loving God's grace - Praying for you to come back,
Trying not to cry - Looking for an excuse
Dying, Living and Flying.

Many times I tried not to tell you the truth about myself
Many times I thought I could do everything perfectly
This time I am feeling different
This time I am enjoying what I have
Who I am is who I wanna be

Punk Rock music and a History booK
Laying on my bed thinking about everyone else
Reminding myself that I am happy - God dammed I am happy

Thinking about what I have to do for tomorrow
I find myself living a beautiful adventure
Where there is no rules
Where I am never alone

I felt in love with you, Dear God.
I felt in love with life
I can't believe this is happening to me,
Lucky browned-eye girl
This is my time, This is my place


. . . . She likes Papa Roach and Sex Pistols too

1 comment:

Moncho said...

Hi people i'm moncho from 8th grade.... i think you might post a beatle's or stones's song.... they're the 2 biggest bands of all the history.. later on goes ac/dc, The ramones(los monchos) & a lot of more bands as led zepellin or metallica

ir arriba