Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

. . . We are not Alone .


. . . I am groping about in this painful darkness, so alone and full of spiritual tears, a silent cry that reaches out beyond the infinite galaxies, directed to heaven with a resounding echo. But where are you? Why don’t you say something? What are you busy doing while I cry out my pain, my powerlessness, my solitude? Just clench your teeth, I told myself, and believe beyond all of this that you feel. Believe beyond that which is unbelievable, beyond the impossible, lose everything. Nothing, nothing should remain. I felt my soul crying. I had nothing left, a nothingness that was filled with everything, God alone . . .
but the answer always arrives * *

No comments:

ir arriba