Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

'An Introduction to my Thoughts' - English A2 task by ValeMé

An Introduction to my Thoughts

For a long time they slept in the deepest corner of my mind, sometimes they emerged unconsciously while I had no clue of what they meant. They grew up like in a womb until sixteen years after they came to life with rough edges and a lot of confusion.

It was then when I became responsible for what I said and did; I began to comprehend, discover and define myself and I will never stop doing so until my life comes to an end.

A new chapter has commenced for me in this world, a chapter where transitions take place and many doors open for me to discover new ways.

Nobody knows where these paths may take me; I will lead them into my destiny for better or for worse. Throughout them I shall encounter many challenges, laughter, happiness, love, a lot of pain, and plenty of other emotions, thoughts and feelings. For so it is once more said: My story is yet to be written, this is just the beginning.


A Letter To The World

What is there left for us out in the world?
All the pain and suffering infiltrate my brain.
It seems like Guernica is painted in my head;
Eternal, motionless, unquestionable and unforgivable.
Generation through generation, the world gently weeps,
For I am also causing its death.
Yet I try to help, at least with the least, to cease the pain.
But our elders do not seem to remember, that once they are gone
The future that beholds for their closest ones,
May linger into the darkness of the sky.
And by then time will be lost, and all that was once constructed
Will fall apart like a sand castle under the wind; disintegrate into Infinite molecules that once held our beautiful life.
The breath of nature will fade,
Together with the memories mother earth once held.
So I come to ask myself again, what is there left for us out there?
People seem to live with no values, forgetting what they once believed in, trusted in, and grew up with.
Fighting over nothing, over lost causes, causing pain to those who less deserve it, those who are trying to make it through one more day.
So then I ask the world, where has love gone?
Is killing, fighting and hurting the new meaning for brotherhood, is that what it is worth?
I still have plenty of things to know, learn, understand and teach;
But will I be able to do so if life keeps getting this worse?
Will there be anything for me to leave back in this world that is not a bad memory, not a tragedy, something that has any value at all?
Or is it impossible for our destructive manners ever to stop?
I wonder how many people out there in the world are willing to give a little of themselves to live and let live life as it should be. Can you say you could?


Images From The Past For Those In The Future

It was a cold winter under the branches of the peach, pear and plumb trees, where the colours of the leaves combined to portray a dreamed scenario.

The sound of earth’s smooth, soft, comforting breath took care of reorganizing the beauty of nature. The crisp grass gently accompanied the movement of the air; a substance for which the planet exists. A planet that spins with certain laziness around infinite moderate waves of sunlight; sunlight produced by the light of all times, where cotton surrounded the sun in a perfect amount as to combine with the endless bluish sky.

All made part of a picture that had occurred into someone’s eyes as reality, and later transferred into this persons’ mind as a thought, thought a long time ago. This someone caught raw beauty like no one had done before, not even when it was lost.


Tear Heal

It was one of those days where you wish you were Snow White, just to sleep and sleep and not be distressed by what was going on outside the glass box.

Somehow I had brought the problems upon myself; somehow I needed to process and think what was going on in my life. I wanted to feel sad, angry and melancholic; deep down inside I desired those cold water drops, hidden in the very bottom of my essence, to run down my face just to get me thinking straight, just to put my cheer back in place.

I, as an observer, got my feet back on the ground when I heard the tear drops crush into my green bed cover; that was when my life recovered its path, when I turned back to appreciate the real values of life like the miniscule actions that compile it.

Such a beautiful sound; how wonderful the feeling of feeling and manifesting it through a drop of what is essential in our lives. Water, so clear and pure, healing and refreshing, how it gets the dust and sight of being buried far down out, and brings light back into our eyes as soon as they start their trip down through our flesh and bones and off our prominent and particular features.

In the end I wake up from the so called fairy tale, and take a deep breath that seems like the first, giving me the strength to stand up for myself and confront the outer and inner issues that scared me at first. And as soon as my head makes contact with the soft feathers of my pillow, the sky clears. And before I know it, I am awake to a new and fresh day, to give the world another chance.


Up And Down

Up and down,
Like a rollercoaster ride.
One day up,
The other down.

Hey! I seem to be ok!
Such a pretty day!
Oh, just threw it all away!
Clouds are back and more black!

There goes the swing
Up and down.
Fighting all the way up
Suddenly I’m back on the ground!

I want to fly!
And reach the sky!
You fool!
Don’t you know the gravitational rule?

So what can I do?
When I’m up
I fall back down
As if I had soap on my feet.

It just takes time
to go back up.
And once you’re there
You may fall again.

But keep in mind,
Although up and down,
Ain’t nobody
Keeping you on the ground.

Deceiving Eyes

In my eyes I see
Who I am
And what I want to be.

In my eyes
I a good person
And them great, mysterious.

In their eyes
No good comes at all
When looking at this abstract thing.

In their eyes,
I paint a picture
That is no Van Gogh.

So then I wonder
Are my eyes wrong?
Or do theirs interpret what I am not?

Whose eyes should I believe?
Should I combine both?
Or should I not see at all?


Railway Ecstasies

It’s just amazing how much you can see
If you open your eyes wide
If you look beyond the reflection of you in the glass.

It seems as if you are going fast
But when your mind focuses,
You see beyond the blur of the speed.

-Dad’s teaching him how to ride.
Oh my god!
There is just one wheel on the back!

“Hey granny, what is that!?”
The excitement of her first ride
So much to see, learn, observe, ask about!

The lover that hops on
Waiting anxiously for the last stop,
Where the rest of his heart awaits.

People in and out, in, out, packed up.
Many with buzzing bugs in their ears
Others absorbed in a juicy page of who knows what.

It’s just amazing how much you can see
If you take those minutes from the speed
Just to observe.



My Old Friend Rae

On the seventh of May
My old friend, named Rae
Contacted me
And we met by the lake.

I found out with a start
She had a problem with her heart.
So I tried to support her
But nothing did help her much.

I went to the doctor
and asked him what I could do.
The answer he gave me
Broke my heart in two.

So I waited and waited
Until the day came
When finally my old friend Rae,
Slowly faded away.

In the following days
I missed her so much,
That I cried and prayed
For her soul far away.

Though she is not around anymore,
And time goes by without her,
The memories she left me will guide me
Until we meet again.

No comments:

ir arriba