Send your opinions, pictures or articles to post: sanpasecblog@hotmail.com

School group on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=30642011272&ref=ts

You can also leave your comments in the different posts!

Monday, September 17, 2007

A selection of poemS *

Punk Rock Music *

Singing the songs I love the most -

Loving God's grace - Praying for you to come back,
Trying not to cry - Looking for an excuse
Dying, Living and Flying.

Many times I tried not to tell you the truth about myself
Many times I thought I could do everything perfectly
This time I am feeling different
This time I am enjoying what I have
Who I am is who I wanna be

Punk Rock music and a History booK
Laying on my bed thinking about everyone else
Reminding myself that I am happy – Darn I am happy!!

Thinking about what I have to do for tomorrow
I find myself living a beautiful adventure
Where there are no rules
Where I am never alone

I fell in love with you, Dear God.
I fell in love with life
Finally it is happening to me,
Lucky brown-eyed girl
This is my time, This is my place

. . . . She likes Papa Roach and Sex Pistols too

My Mother *

Looking for me as a farmer looks for his lost sheep

God chose you to look after me every single day and night
And you brave and full of happiness accepted me
Giving your thankfulness to the sun and the moon for being your companions
always and forever in my upbringing
In the balance between good and evil you
chose to be a disciple of caring

About how much a mom is able to love her child
Not everyone has your strength - not everyone chooses
like you did - And I simply love you because you said YES.

Nine months you suffered from nightmares and insomnia
And another six months you didn't listen to any melody
but my whimsical and annoying crying.
Since the beginning you made me lots of clothes to dress me as a Christmas tree
Until this point you didn't change and I hope you never will.

All along these years you gave me love
and you’ve taught me the art of being better with the passing days.
Since I breathed for the first time you’ve watched after me with your big eyes
That have scared me that much
but at the same time have loved me
In every adventure I have had.

You gave me everything and you spoiled me as every mom does
But you taught me to love from a smile to the stars in the black sky of June
Seventeen years old I am and I appreciate every single day of the year
for having you as my guide in this journey full of fears and joys.
I would never forget your peculiar smell

your healing hugs and your points of view

You gave me everything I have

Thanks to you I am who I am.
I don't want to miss any more days ever again because I wouldn't like it to be the last one
And it would be never be - I know it for sure.

- Written promises -

Open up your soul to what uncertainty is
Always remembering that whatever may happen
You will be able to stand up before him

Or love him every moment of your life now and here.

Living in a strange world for me
I am trying to survive to so much motion
I am trying to learn as I haven't learned before.

I can't do it perfectly,
I can't believe what it is about
The words that I would never speak
are uncertainties to my heart

I wish I lived in an eternal dream.

Deep changes in an infinite direction
It is so hard to understand what it is impossible to understand
I would love to know it all at once
And being perfect to his eyes
But I know that I will find you in each one of my friends

You mean everything to me.

I know that it is true
And I will eternally live
I know that you have always been by me side
And I promise you I will never abandon you

From now to the rest of my life.


The Rose * *

The rose of my dreams with hidden hopes.
The rose with thorns that have hurt my soul along with your departure.
The rose that dies each time you say goodbye
The rose that turns grey each time I cry
The rose that you left me as a signal of oblivion.
The rose that yesterday I threw along with my heart into the empty ocean.
The rose that means nothing at all.
The rose that I thought I loved as I Loved You has just turned into death dash.

¬ A woman , *

A woman waits for you sitting in a chair made of roses
She wishes inside to live today
As she didn't yesterday
A woman whose sight is lost in the horizon
Just trying at least for one day to feel loved

A woman waits with saintly patience for you to pass by
And to notice her presence once in a while
She only wants spontaneity to happen as the rain does
A woman who appreciates herself for what she does
But not for who she is - Never understanding that you don’t love her

A woman waits for you hoping that today you will invite her to dream
She is thinking to herself about the places to go

She does not remember that you will not appear
A woman loves you so much, stupidly crazy about your manners wants to tell you

that . .

Thinking about you she is

Asking herself if you will ever

Kiss her soul with your words.
A woman waits for you with a smile painted on her silent face.

April And Autumn in Grey * -

The place where you were looking for the senseless essence
was nothing more than a spoiled dream
Because the true reason why
You were outstanding from the great mass of people
was to teach me your wretched perfection
You just wanted to remind me of the impurity of my heart.
That is your damn labor.

I am not skin enough to love you
And I am stupid enough to scare you
Blind to the wish of getting away from this illogical reality
Deaf to my yelling just asking for help
Defective and deluded I am
Lonely and irrational I am

I ask God to die drowned in a strange sigh
And to make my tears stop streaming down my face
I am asking destiny to guide me to that magical place
Where peace I would be able to find
And to fly with the wandering souls through the mystical land of eternal happiness
Singing my favorite melody and reaching for the sky

Please tell me, April of my heart so brave that you are
Where is my soul going to go after such precocious end?
Tell me , lovely life of mine , Grey and dark
Why do you punish me with eternal rain?
Tell me my dull autumn full of red leaves
What am I waiting for to go back to my past?
Tell me beautiful death
What do you look like?

What can I do to make you love me just as I am
Defective and Impure
Uncertain and unhappy?

No comments:

ir arriba